Shipping & Returns
1. For orders under HK $ 150:
Delivery fee: HK$30
Can be shipped within 3-5 days
2. For orders of HK $ 150 or above:
[Free Local Delivery]
Free delivery of goods to the designated address
Can be shipped within 3-5 days
3. For overseas shipments, please get in touch with us by email (email@example.com).
1. In certain areas not directly accessible by public transportation, customers must pay extra fees charged by the courier (We will contact the buyer to inform them of the extra fees)
2. In case of a Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning, delivery service will be delayed or cancelled on the same day and the next day
3. All delivery services, including pick-up and door-to-door delivery, include only one delivery attempt and one delivery address. If the customer fails to pick up the goods on time, the additional freight cost will be paid by the customer
4. the actual delivery time depends on the company's arrangements if using the SF delivery service. Details: http://www.sf-express.com for more details.
5. The company has the right to refuse to replace goods that have been signed for.
6. The company does not bear responsibility for delays or failure to perform due to fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargo, strike, labor dispute, equipment failure, or any other circumstance beyond the company's control.
7. For shopping and product information on YHKcare, please visit our Facebook page or email firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours: Monday to Friday, 10 am to 6 pm (closed on public holidays).
8. The delivery date is subject to change due to the availability of goods.
9. In case of any dispute, the final decision of YHKcare shall prevail.
Return & Exchange Policy
We hope that you will love your order! However, if you change your mind, you can return any item in accordance with the following policies:
Local Orders – Goods must be returned within seven days for a full refund of your purchase price without delivery charges. Unless the goods are being returned due to being a faulty or incorrect delivery, the cost of the return is non-refundable, and YHKcare reserves the right to arrange collection, in which case the customer will be responsible for the collection charges. If you are returning the goods due to being faulty or incorrect, please get in touch with us.
The goods being returned must be unused, in their original packaging, including plastic wrap and labels (if present). Items should be returned unmarked and in the original, undamaged packaging, as this is considered part of the product. Items that are returned without original packaging, in damaged packaging, or with marked soils may not be accepted and may not be refunded. Please ensure that the packaging is complete before sending it to avoid unnecessary disputes.
Faulty items will be assessed, and if appropriate, you have the choice of receiving (i) a full refund for the value of the product ; (ii) an exact replacement; or (iii) the same item following repair by us. If your item is replaced or repaired, you will not be charged the additional postage.
Put the product with the completed despatch note inside the box and send it to: YHKcare Website Returns Department. 1110-1111, Elite Industrial Centre, 883 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
For orders outside the HK, we strongly recommend that you use registered post, recorded delivery, or another secure method of delivery from a reputable carrier, retaining the receipt until you have received credit for the returned items.
We will contact you by email to let you know that your refund has been processed. Please note that refunds can take up to 15 working days from receipt by our Returns Department to process.